Top 5 Last Minute Halloween Party Ideas
Halloween is almost upon us, but there’s still time to have a party. Make the most of the spooky season with these last-minute party ideas from Buyer At Large. You don’t need to plan ahead (too much) — in fact, you probably have most of what you need on hand. Just gather friends, neighbors and kids for some fall fun.
1. Neighborhood Brew Tasting — Pick up some tasty Octoberfest microbrews — local, if possible — and hold a neighborhood brew tasting. Encourage friends to provide a few of their favorites. If you’re lucky, perhaps one your guests will supply you with one of our most popular gifts, our Pick Your Poison Glass.
2. Pumpkin & Gourd Hunt — If you have a large yard, hide small pumpkins and gourds for kids to find. Provide prizes for the largest number found, or finding a particular one. Invite them to keep or decorate the ones they find.
3. Mystery Board Games — Got a Ouija board? Magic 8 ball? Break out the board games you’ve stashed in the back closet. Set them up around your home along with snacks and drinks.
4. Scary Movie Marathon — Great for a rainy weekend, when it’s not possible to get outside. Dim the lights and break out the popcorn and snacks for a marathon of classic scary movies — think Dracula, Frankenstein, The Blob.
5. Trick or Treat Party — Encourage adults to come in costume on trick or treat night. Serve easy, filling fare, such as tacos or chili. While one or two adults take the kids around the neighborhood, the others can relax.
For other ideas on how to celebrate the ordinary and extraordinary, including best gifts for her, visit BuyerAtLarge.com.